We conduct OSHA-Style audits. Facility audits are useful and beneficial for identifying health
and safety areas of opportunity:
- Potential areas of OSHA non-compliance
- Identification of potential health & safety hazards
- Useful tool for improving plant safety culture
- Raise awareness of fundamental OSHA requirements
- Facilitates hazard identification, prevention & control
Our audits will help keep you in compliance and help ensure safe and healthful working conditions are provided and maintained for your workforce.
Why wait for OSHA citations?
Our audits provide a means for you to be proactive. Audits findings are provided in a detailed written report identifying each item using digital photography in an easy to find format
Call Michael Serpe at (773) 447-3982.